Find the latest information on what we’re doing to keep you safe and healthy wherever you are.
Whether you come into our office or meet with us virtually, we want to help you be healthier than you have ever been through chiropractic care, exercise, and nutrition.
What we’re doing to keep you safe when you come to our office.
Updated Cleaning and Safety Protocols
- All patients must wash their hands prior to being treated.
- Treatment tables are disinfected after each patient.
- Other surfaces are disinfected several times a day.
- Dr. Rich wears a mask at all times when in the office. Patients are encouraged to do the same, but are not required.
- If you are feeling ill, please reschedule your appointment.
Free curbside pickup of supplements when you call or email ahead with your order.
Temporary Hours on Tuesdays, 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Special Patient Hour: Wednesdays, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- We’ve created a dedicated weekly hour for the highly at risk patient group to come in for an appointment. In addition to the above updated protocols, we will also do the following during this hour each week:
- We will complete an extra deep thorough cleaning of all surfaces in the office just prior to the ‘Special Patient’ hour.
- We will not allow any outside visitors or family members into the office during this hour.
- All exterior building and office doors will be propped open so that patients will not have to touch any door handles.
- This hour is still by appointment only, so make sure to indicate this when you schedule your next appointment.
We’ve expanded our virtual service offerings to meet you wherever you are.
Your wellbeing is still important to us, even if we can’t see you in person! We know this is a difficult season, but we invite you to use your quarantine time to address and improve your health and wellness from the comfort of your own home. We’re offering a variety of virtual appointments to meet your needs. Appointment pricing is time, not service, based.
- Follow-up appointments for current patients
- New patients and current patients wanting a new issue consultation
Telehealth Services Offered
- Biomechanical Analysis – Are your movements causing you pain in sports, work, or everyday life? We can evaluate your movements such as your walk, run, jump, bend, etc. to check for any bad habits and give you a plan to correct the problem, relieve the pain, and prevent injury.
- Functional Medicine – A holistic approach to handling conditions like gut health, hormone imbalance, etc.
- Nutritional & Supplementation Advice
- Office Ergonomics – Most of us are in a temporary office right now. How is your home office affecting your body? We’ll help you determine what you need to do to optimize your current office setup.
- Pain Conditions
- Rehabilitative Exercises – No matter where you are in your rehabilitation, we can help guide you through these exercises virtually. We focus on more than just strength. We also emphasize joint mobility, muscle flexibility, coordination, balance, and endurance.
- Sports Injuries – As you may already know, Dr. Rich is a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS). Through his expertise, he can help virtually coach you toward recovery.