What we’re doing to keep you safe when you come to our office.
Updated Cleaning and Safety Protocols
- All patients must wash their hands prior to being treated.
- Treatment tables are disinfected after each patient.
- Other surfaces are disinfected several times a day.
- Dr. Rich wears a mask at all times when in the office. Patients are encouraged to do the same, but are not required.
- If you are feeling ill, please reschedule your appointment.
Free curbside pickup of supplements when you call or email ahead with your order.
Temporary Hours on Tuesdays, 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Special Patient Hour: Wednesdays, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- We’ve created a dedicated weekly hour for the highly at risk patient group to come in for an appointment. In addition to the above updated protocols, we will also do the following during this hour each week:
- We will complete an extra deep thorough cleaning of all surfaces in the office just prior to the ‘Special Patient’ hour.
- We will not allow any outside visitors or family members into the office during this hour.
- All exterior building and office doors will be propped open so that patients will not have to touch any door handles.
- This hour is still by appointment only, so make sure to indicate this when you schedule your next appointment.